• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Qanvee M1 Out-Tank Co2 Atomizer

Hi willsy, Just wondering if you could help with finding a source for spare ceramics? I've come up blank!
Sorry I didn't have a chance to get back Edward. Hope you got the ceramic ok. Got mine from AliExpress...

Hi.
Im just wondering if anyone can help me find the problem.
Im running two oase biomaster thermo 600 and on booth are quanvee atomizer ..
both atomizer running from one co2 bootle connected to twin valve regulator.
One of the atomizer running pretty well ..nice steam and very small bobbles coming out from lilly pipe..After increase b/s more small bobbles coming out ..all good.7
Second atomizer have it problem ..When is set lower b/s all ok but since i increase b/s after that big bobbles comming out from lilly pipe.
I did try to replace the ceramic from spare one but problem is still the same.
Any advice help please?
Thanks

The ceramic insert will be functioning correctly it's just that Gas is sneaking around the internal seals holding the ceramic insert creating bigger bubbles, if tightening it up on the outside doesn't work then dismantle it and either add an extra seal or use PTFE tape around the ends of the ceramic to create a tighter seal.

The ceramic insert will be functioning correctly it's just that Gas is sneaking around the internal seals holding the ceramic insert creating bigger bubbles, if tightening it up on the outside doesn't work then dismantle it and either add an extra seal or use PTFE tape around the ends of the ceramic to create a tighter seal.
Hello.
I did try tightening as much as possible but still same result...
About the seal ring its not posiblle buy in the uk. I been in a plumbing shop and they dont sell it that kind of staff.
So i dont really know ,propably i will contact the seller and discuss with him as one atomizer is okay and one not.

I had the same issue with the qanvee+thermo600 and decided to move back to an in-tank co2 diffuser.
I fell a lot safer and didn't notice any difference with plants.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Hi.
I have two atomizers. one of them is absolutelly ok only the second one is wrong. So if it with booth i would say ok maeby should be like that but its only so its prppably faulty.

Back