• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

Cant decide between dragon stone Syria
15822096709227398398289719420793.jpg
think I'm.leaning towards dragon because it will make all the greens really pop

The dragon stone looks better.
Just an idea, if you move the white circled rock to the black circled area, and the red to the yellow spot pushing everything to the right, you can leave an empty space down by the wood base. It could look a lot better if that spot is empty and the left side build a terrace behind the upright sitting rock.
B1337212-7325-47CA-9C01-08A37BF836E4.jpeg

@Andrew T the rocks are not staying like this I have a lot more to play with just wanted to see how the colour looked with the wood and a lot of the lower area is going to be covered in 15 pots of various Anubias and buces with just Juncus Repens around the back of the wood for a grassy sway effect (hopefully )

So I think this is the stone work done now

Attachments

• 15822333913477706741019186758948.jpg
    15822333913477706741019186758948.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
Really like the way you have placed the Wood, and as anything playing with the rocks till you get it just right takes time.
Have you been to Bretby was pleasantly surprised with the scaping supplies there, but fish were awful.

@Gill Yeah I live not far from.bretby the fish selection is shocking and the ones they do have are really poor quality hardscape is ok

Pretty happy with the rock work on this now just plants and gravel/sand coming tomorrow hopefully

Dean's on upperdale where is that or is that a stupid question lol

Deans Fishroom, 197-199 Upper Dale Rd, Derby DE23 8BS
He has completed moving to a larger store. He has some of the lowest prices in the region, and always has lots of scaping materials etc. All colours of Cherry shrimp are £2.50

Thanks to the swift work of @Siege at AG Plants la plate and Rio xingu come tomorrow so another full on day at it plant list is a little different to above but will post a full list of used plants when there in also thanks to @Tim Harrison I brought a bag of the Hugo Kamishi Natural Fine Gravel so will have to have a look at both see which suits best the missus best have a clean Hoover ready lol am really excited about this one

Love that piece of wood should great once moss growing along it

@Deano3 the wood is actually 4 peices glues with cigarette filters and super glue then each peice drilled and cable ties down to plastic create it.really is more like modeling than scaping at times
IMG-20200220-WA0002.jpeg

Back