• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

CO2 suppliers Cheltenham/Gloucester

Andrew Reynolds

Seedling
Hi,

I was wondering where members in the Cheltenham/Gloucester area source their CO2. I have seen the sticky thread but it seems to date from 2008 and wasn't sure it is still relevant. Are 2kg fire extinguishers the best option?

I know Aquajardin and Aquatic Habitat supply it, but I was hoping for a cheaper source.

Thanks

Andrew

I am sorted now. I have found a local supplier of fire extinguishers who sold me a 2kg one for £24. So much better value than the tanks the aquatic shops sell.

Brand new from ebay delivered is only £22

I get mine for £5 for 5 kilo,

I get mine for £5 for 5 kilo
how/where do you source those? I'd probably still need the smaller for getting me in my cabinet.
Brand new from ebay delivered is only £22
This is what I've been getting in the past although though they did jump up a little while as postage was added on top.
That seems quiet expensive still @Andrew Butler I'd shop around a bit.i get mine for £15
Although I'm interested to hear I think you meant @Andrew Reynolds ;)

Local supplier to me @Andrew Butler. Out of date cannisters. Sometimes there is a smaller 2kilo one mixed in but still a good price. Picked up 14 last time.
He takes back the used ones and puts them back in the system.

Thanks @SRP3006 I've not stumbled across anyone local to me and the ones I have don't justify the costs in travel by a long way.
I will point out I'm not in the local area mentioned in the thread but was mistakenly tagged

The company is a fire protection service. Always worth ringing local companies sometimes they are happy doing it. Few have been a bit shocked when I've suggested it.

Back