• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My planted tanks

Very Nice selection of healthy rare plants in there!

love the potamogeton and the rotala Florida !

It’s not a good news since in a few hours we have discovered two new cases with positive virus. But again the situation is still under control. Everyone is suggested to stay inside, and avoid crowd...

So I spent most of my Saturday morning trimming 60cm and maintaining 160cm.

c4cf004abc71c5905a15aa9e19af6e6e.jpg

And do a little adjustment for my terrestrial scape. Mosses and fern are collected from area near my house.

6e69adcec3eeaaf16463a57da18b6877.jpg

63622e8a90489b09741e34e2348eada1.jpg

The Oase does have quick release filter hoses?? You twist the bit where they both attach... or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Can I ask in which region of VN are you living?

I plan to go in VN at the end of April, I’m French , should I be worried mate?

it seems there is a lot more ppl contaminated in France than in Vietnam...

Can I ask in which region of VN are you living?

I plan to go in VN at the end of April, I’m French , should I be worried mate?

it seems there is a lot more ppl contaminated in France than in Vietnam...

I live in Hanoi. You should not be worried. Just make sure you keep yourself healthy, and check with Vietnam consulate office or embassy for guidance. As of now Vietnam has temporarily suspended all EU visitors from 8 countries including France. I hope we will soon be able to lift the ban.

I live in Hanoi. You should not be worried. Just make sure you keep yourself healthy, and check with Vietnam consulate office or embassy for guidance. As of now Vietnam has temporarily suspended all EU visitors from 8 countries including France. I hope we will soon be able to lift the ban.

thanks mate, no info on the ban yet, but I’ve to pay a Visa even if my trip is under 15days now

My version does not have aqua lock. It’s filtosmart 200.
You’ll see lock and unlock written on the top to the side of the hoses - twist the circular part with the 2 hose connectors on and it will seal so you can remove

That’s bad news everywhere. Stay calm and protect your first and next people around. I know it’s uncomfortable wearing mask whenever you’re going out.

Well but this pandemic can’t stop me from treating myself this tool

be0a8411b5053c1714f5914a041ef21a.jpg

And got new Eriocaulon. We call it Eriocaulon Lung Xanh. Lung Xanh is where it is found.

6f0a8f9efd830310cf7bf35dd410145c.jpg

Last but not least

61f9007da697bd6632e741abae9a90e2.jpg

Last edited:
You’ll see lock and unlock written on the top to the side of the hoses - twist the circular part with the 2 hose connectors on and it will seal so you can remove

No, that’s not aqua lock. If I twist that part and release the hoses, all water from my tank will spill over to the floor. By placing Eheim aqua locks it’s easier for me to quick release the hoses and bring my filter to bathroom for cleaning without spilling water to the floor.

No, that’s not aqua lock. If I twist that part and release the hoses, all water from my tank will spill over to the floor. By placing Eheim aqua locks it’s easier for me to quick release the hoses and bring my filter to bathroom for cleaning without spilling water to the floor.
No the water does not spill it is trapped in the hoses... ok a bit comes out initially a splash worth but then it is trapped in there due to the design - as you rotate it, there is a plastic piece that covered the ends of the tubes.

No the water does not spill it is trapped in the hoses... ok a bit comes out initially a splash worth but then it is trapped in there due to the design - as you rotate it, there is a plastic piece that covered the ends of the tubes.
Thanks. I will look into it next maintenance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your tank is looking better and better after each trimming, love all the different textures, shape and colors! :)

I’ll need those pinsettes too...one day

Back