• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

No Journals?!

Aeropars

In response to the lack of Journals thats been noted, I am please to have started my own details journal in the journals section! It would be fantabulous to have your feedback.

and to keep things on topic, what elements to a journal are you most interested in? Pictures? technical specs? fert methods?

I think photos are definately the most attraction!

And as George said, opinions and comments are what you're aiming for but not just from experienced members - everyone's opinion counts.

Piccys.

Experiences (A learning experience is one of those things that say, 'You know that thing you just did? Don't do that.'- Douglas Adams)

New ideas :)

Successes/Failures

I only look at pictures and "contruction step information" (I scroll down/skip most of the comments to be honest :lol: ). I also like to see the different step that bring the tank to maturity.

Cheers,
Strolgen

I like to see the tank from empty, adding substrate, hardscape, plants etc. I also like to see the different ideas as the 'scape builds up, different wood/rock placements etc. You almost feel like you're doing it yourself! :lol:

Back