• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Dennerle nano 20L and 30L

dannom

Seedling
having left the planted tank hobby for a few years due to a house move and not being able to accomadate my tank, ive decided a nano is in order. I like the look of either the 20l or 30l dennerle nano.

Used there stuff in the past and rate it.

Anyway the space i have is limited, the measurements they give of the nanos is fine, but im worried that the true height of the nanos is actually more due to the lamp on top. What im after is the true height with the lamp of the 20l and 30l. I cant seem to find it and hoped someone had one they could measure for me?

thanks in advance

Hi dannom,

hi have the 30ltr dennerle nano waiting to be set up,the height is 35cm, so with the light fitted overall it would be about 45cm,regards john.

thanks john, exactly what i was after...also do you or anyone else know if the tank can fit flush against a wall at the back or does the wires, any tubing etc sit at the outside of the back of the tank..cheers

Hi
you could have it flush to the wall,but that would mean you wires and pipework would have to go at the sides,which in my opinion would look odd,regards john

Back