• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

20200508_095813.jpg
he just needed a drink lol

Looking great Jay, love the h. Araguaia in particular.

Think they all must do this! Both mine do and dribble everywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My old cat liked to sleep on the lamp on a tank I had back in the day.
So, one day he jumps up, but he had failed to see that I had removed lamp and top glass for maintenance. Much laughter ensued.
He got a good dip.

Hi all been a while not much happening
Apart from I ordered 20 emerald dwarf rasbora from kew aquatics on band that arrived yesterday there a little small to get pics of at the moment
I've put them in the 60p and they have just disappeared lol but there a beautiful little fish
images.jpeg.jpg

Cant wait for mine to colour up

Stunning little fish jay great choice.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Yeah the blue eyes mate stunning oscar is 7 aswell he is such a personality such a massive part of the family we was going to get a kitten last year another ragdoll but he wouldnt be happy i dont think lol

So been a while so here are some a lil update the 45p has really started to come on the carpet has grown more than I had really desired but I actually really like the way it transition from gravel to mc then up to rock and Hemianthus micranthemoids this plant is a beast but I love the fine texture of the leaves and stems the moss isnt as vibrant as normal not sure why but the rotala is filling out nicely and giving a nice red hue at the back all in all pretty happy with the tank
20200528_170227.jpg
20200528_170114.jpg

Last edited:
So the 60p has become a bit of a jungle scape still a little structure in there not as much as I'd like but still a pleasure to look after the dwarf emerald rasbora have settled in and own the tank now so glad to see them appear happy as hopefully it will be there home for sometime to come going to keep only them shrimp and snails in there so they might spawn who knows the plants are going a little crazy for slower growers lol have to keep thinning them out
20200528_164228.jpg
20200528_171759.jpg
20200528_172110.jpg
20200528_172333.jpg

Thanks for looking please comment how things could be improved or done differently
Cheers j

So been a while so here are some a lil update the 45p has really started to come on the carpet has grown more than I had really desired but I actually really like the way it transition from gravel to mc then up to rock and Hemianthus micranthemoids this plant is a beast but I love the fine texture of the leaves and stems the moss isnt as vibrant as normal not sure why but the rotala is filling out nicely and giving a nice red hue at the back all in all pretty happy with the tank View attachment 149366View attachment 149367
Both tanks are looking great Jay, but this one looks really good now. Love the natural carpet and the stems are adding height to the scape too
:thumbup:

@Mark Keetch they are healthy mate had a bit of a battle with the 45 with green dust but seem to have come through it now the plant mass has increased thinks it's ready for some fish now just got to decide what
Yeah the mc wasnt really.meant as a carpet but now it's there I actually like it lol

So been a while since I've posted on this thread mostly due to the not being much to share but things are changing the other half caught me measuring the corner where the 800 tank is and asked what are you up too

With a sheepish reply I said ummm nothing as you do and smiled and continued to work the tape measure with her watching on
The measurements of 1400 by 700 where perfect she then picked up my phone that was open on a page displaying the EA aquascaper 1200 she grinned and looked at me with a your not having another tank look on her face so I thought
So when she said that is beautiful I was a little surprised to say the least
I was even more surprised at the next line of the conversation
You can have one if you want needles to say my jaw hit the floor
As long as you let the other 3 go you can have one big tank instead of 3 little one
So the change begins the 60p
20200516_220423.jpg
is now broke down and on the for sale section on ukaps the 45p will be broke down tomorrow the filter and co2 art reg have been sold already
20200528_170114.jpg
so the light cabinet and glass will be cleaned and put on next
The 800 is being used as a holding tank at the moment but when the 1200 arrives will also be broken down and sold if any one has any intrest in any bits from any tank please PM me thanks watching I've loved scapes corner but it's time for a change il keep you posted

Back