• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Johnny's New 180 Tank

Thank you :oops:

The pH is 6.6 - 6.8 and gH is 6, kH 0-1 :wideyed: :wideyed: Temp 25-26c, Nitrates 5ppm(API liquid test)

JOHNNY

A few updated pics, my new L27c Xingu Plec :D :D don't worry he's still small enough for this tank, he is getting a new home this year a 6x2x2ft wood and stone scape(maybe a few plants :oops: )

My L18 or L177 Golden Nugget

and a pair of Wild Caught bristlenose possibly L88??

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

JOHNNY

Hey, tank looks great, a really fresh feel to it, looking forward to see what you do with the C. bal :)

just a couple more snaps , all quick growing stems are now gone, just the last of the moss to get out, I have gone right off moss, except in my shrimp tank, stuff keeps breaking off and clogging the intakes.

IMG_3805.jpg

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

JOHNNY

Cheers :D Golden Nugget now has a confirmed ID of a L177 :wideyed: quite happy about that as it won't grow into a complete monster ;)

Good news on the WC L088 bristlenoses, they have spawned and we now have free swimming fry around the tank :D :D :D so good news

JOHNNY

johnny70 said:
Good news on the WC L088 bristlenoses, they have spawned and we now have free swimming fry around the tank :D :D :D so good news
JOHNNY
Congrats on the babies :) photos soon I hope ;)

Back