• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

AquaGro CO2 Starter Unit

I'm a CO2 injection newbie, but I would like to start doing so in a new tank that I'm planning. Being new to it, I'm a bit nervous about the whole thing!

I've seen this advertised in PFK in the last few issues, and they did a small feature on it in the most recent one. It seems like a good quality, cheap unit for someone wanting to start out with CO2 injection.

I just wondered if anyone had used this before or has any comments/advice/whatever in general.

Also, is it possible to inject CO2 into a tank with just an internal filter?

Ahh I see... No problem, I'd rather someone tell me the bad points before I go buy it and have to spend millions of pounds on refills! That is quite a serious bad point to consider come to think of it.

Thomas McMillan said:
Ahh I see... No problem, I'd rather someone tell me the bad points before I go buy it and have to spend millions of pounds on refills! That is quite a serious bad point to consider come to think of it.

it would be bad if it run out in the midle of the day. At least with fermentation it is 24/7

Back