• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George Farmers Book

I asked for this book for my Birthday and my other half asked for a message to be written in the front. He was completely mistified by George's addition of "keep on scaping" 😂😂.

I've not had a tank since we've known each other and plan to set another one up as soon as we move into our new house. Having read George's amazing book cover to cover (practically in one sitting last Saturday) I cannot wait to get started again in this beautiful hobby.

Thank you George for sharing all of your knowledge, your book and your fantastic Youtube content.

Well what a surprise, just had an email from Amazon saying that they cannot fulfill the order and cannot give me any date at all when it will be back again in stock. Have a feeling this is going to be a long wait from them.

Frustrating but trying times I guess in many ways

Got my signed copy a couple of weeks back, excellent quality book and well laid out, only skimmed through it so far, will take a proper read of it soon ;)

Well done @George Farmer for this accomplishment to add to your list of many :clap::clap::clap:

I’d rather wait than pay twice the price tbh
What you have to remember, one you will be supporting the Author directly and the other you will give the money to Amazon ;)

Well what a surprise, just had an email from Amazon saying that they cannot fulfill the order and cannot give me any date at all when it will be back again in stock. Have a feeling this is going to be a long wait from them.

Frustrating but trying times I guess in many ways
Strange, I haven't yet received this email, in fact latest tracking states I'll have it tomorrow, which I do not feel confident about.

Screenshot_20210209-162336_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Amazon.es cancelled my order, guess I won't be getting it after all. The cost to order from the UK will be excessive (35 pounds plus customs etc).

I ordered mine on 6th August and it’s not arrived yet, I had a message at one point saying it be delivered “Wednesday” that was weeks ago and now I have a message saying the can’t even give me a delivery date.

I’m so excited to get this book and add it to my collection! I’ve been stalking everyone’s else’s copies lol!

Back