• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aqua One Betta Trio

Deadlyfatz

Seedling
Hey everyone,

New to the forum. I've been trying to find a used / 2nd hand Aqua One Betta Trio for a little project I have in mind but having issues finding one local to me. Does anyone know of any local to South or South East London that are up for sale? Or point me in the best direction to search.

Morning, your best bet will be more than likely facebook these days. Either one of the betta groups or just the general marketplace local to yourself

The betta trios looks quite nice on paper but they do suffer from flow issues between the sections, not sure what your project is but if it's for long term betta keeping there are better options for the good of the betta (each section is also quite small)

Morning, your best bet will be more than likely facebook these days. Either one of the betta groups or just the general marketplace local to yourself

The betta trios looks quite nice on paper but they do suffer from flow issues between the sections, not sure what your project is but if it's for long term betta keeping there are better options for the good of the betta (each section is also quite small)

Yes agree they aren’t your best option
I seen lots of people complain about then and they all have lots of algae problems due to the low flow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back