• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Angel Delight

REDSTEVEO

20220220_191459.jpg
20220220_191519.jpg
20220220_191535.jpg
20220220_191619.jpg
20220220_191634.jpg
This is my tank currently named 'Darkness And Light'

I'm thinking of renaming it 'Angel De (low) Light🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant! The parents are great examples of angels too, lovely form.

Are you not worried about fry getting sucked up by the external filter intake?

Brilliant! The parents are great examples of angels too, lovely form.

Are you not worried about fry getting sucked up by the external filter intake?
Yep but nothing I can do about it now. This is the first time these two Angel Fish have spawned, totally unexpected so therefore not prepared. If they do all disappear the pair will spawn again. But before they do I will cover the inlet basket with a pre filter sponge.

Yep but nothing I can do about it now. This is the first time these two Angel Fish have spawned, totally unexpected so therefore not prepared. If they do all disappear the pair will spawn again. But before they do I will cover the inlet basket with a pre filter sponge.

Well done on the Fry - the tank looks great.

You can get these that just slip over your existing filter intake:

Amazon product ASIN B07X53DM6T

Well done on the Fry - the tank looks great.

You can get these that just slip over your existing filter intake:

Amazon product ASIN B07X53DM6T
I have got some sponges which came with 2 x Eheim Pre Filters. The sponges are slightly more porous so they don't get clogged too quick or restrict the flow through the filter.

Today I decided not to keep the breeding pair of Koi Angel Fish. Luckily I have a very good relationship with my local LFS where I bought them from. So I was able to take them back and exchange them for another two, which are smaller, and with any luck won't be a future pair.

I just couldn't be doing with the workload of raising the fry. Especially as I have retired from breeding discus fish after 30 years.

Back