• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Romsey Aquatic store?

Some years ago we visited an Aquatic store in Romsey Hampshire. I understood at the time that the then current owners we giving up. I later read that someone else was taking it over. I can’t seem to find it on a Google search though. Anyone have any info? It was as often the case inside a garden centre but I can’t find any mention of that.

Don't know for certain but looks like it could be this one. I think it was previously World of water and it went bust, was run for the administrator for a while by Suthern aquatics but looks like they only ran in for a few months before it closed again?

If it is indeed this shop then it now looks like they plan/planned to turn it into some sort of nature themed redevelopment.

How does that work when it is feet deep in water like in 2014 ? The fish in world of water "escaped" during the floods...

1649763783986.png

1649763823394.png

Don't know for certain but looks like it could be this one. I think it was previously World of water and it went bust, was run for the administrator for a while by Suthern aquatics but looks like they only ran in for a few months before it closed again?

If it is indeed this shop then it now looks like they plan/planned to turn it into some sort of nature themed redevelopment.

Thanks for that. That was indeed the store. I plan to go over that way on another errand but I shan’t bother looking for it now! 😊

Back