• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Aquario mixer

Deano3

Anyone seen the videos of the new aquario co2 mixer where the diffuser will go into the outflow pipe ?

Jurijs is going to be doing a video to see if blocks flow as thats qhat i thought it may do, great idea as saves another break in the filter line.

Whats your opinions 🤔, jist curious to know what you think,i will most likely give it a go when on sale in uk as soppose should be same as inline diffuser. (Plus my aquario version 1 clips have snapped and been glued a few times so may aswel get the new set where the skimmer sits lower in water)

Dean

They look good, I already use a similar DIY version with the diffuser in front of the outflow.

Not sure it will be on the same level as an inline but I will be trying one when horizon gets them backing stock.

I may also need to buy another Aquario outlet because I damaged the "L" connector. Even though the Lily pipes are made of PETG - the L joint is not!

I have been feeding diffuser CO2 bubbles into a usb pump where the impeller seems to be doing a reasonable job of dissolving some of the bubbles... and more importantly, pushing the CO2 bubbles along the substrate level....

I may also need to buy another Aquario outlet because I damaged the "L" connector. Even though the Lily pipes are made of PETG - the L joint is not!

I have been feeding diffuser CO2 bubbles into a usb pump where the impeller seems to be doing a reasonable job of dissolving some of the bubbles... and more importantly, pushing the CO2 bubbles along the substrate level....

Another solution I have use in another tank, works very well, just not as elegant.

Defeats the purpose of having clear filter pipes for me personally.
I’d much rather an inline diffuser.

Definitely has it uses though and I’m sure it will suit someone.

Defeats the purpose of having clear filter pipes for me personally.
I’d much rather an inline diffuser.

Definitely has it uses though and I’m sure it will suit someone.

Possibly, the diffuser is tiny though and I find the neoflow pipes are much less intrusive than standard lilly pipes.

Seems not :(....I am considering purchasing one to test, I have two Aquario Neo Flow kits, as well as the their lilly pipe attachment and shrimp safe intake etc. I may buy this and test it for us.
How to you get on with their Neo flow kits? I'm thinking of getting one.

How to you get on with their Neo flow kits? I'm thinking of getting one.
I think they are excellent, so good in fact, that not long after setting up my first one, I bought another set! Very easy to clean, can be cut to size depending on height of tank, easy to add skimmer or change output from reliever to lily pipe etc. I think the old version had some issues with skimmer, I haven't had it so never tested, but V2 skimmer works great on both of my tanks.

I think they are excellent, so good in fact, that not long after setting up my first one, I bought another set! Very easy to clean, can be cut to size depending on height of tank, easy to add skimmer or change output from reliever to lily pipe etc. I think the old version had some issues with skimmer, I haven't had it so never tested, but V2 skimmer works great on both of my tanks.
Thanks! Really tempted to get it!

Just to add, I have a Neo Mixer arriving today, probably won't be set up for a wee while though but I'll update on how I get on with it once it's up and running!

Where did you get it mate can't see them anywhere 17mm

Tada!

Added CO2 to one of my tanks today, got the Aquario Mixer installed, will slowly up the CO2 everyday but so far so good!

Attachments

• IMG_8877.jpeg
    IMG_8877.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 31
Back