• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Project Waterfall

Tom

Here is what I have been working on for the last few weeks. We were fed up of not being able to do anything with the front garden as it was so sloped and moss outgrew the grass, so I asked if I could do something with it ;)

The plants will be mainly grasses and ferns etc I hope. I'm using a Blagdon 8000L/H pump. Need to go back to the rock shop for a few more slate chippings and some smaller boulders for the top pond. Leaving the planting until it gets warmer so we don't lose them all to frosts. Main plan is ornamental grasses on the mud parts (the mound to the left and the bit on the right), and a few more grasses/bamboos/Iris around the rockwork and in the water itself to stop it looking so barren :rolleyes: . Hopefully when it's all planted you won't be able to see as much of the liner.

Let me know what you think so far... :D

Resize-Wizard-1-5.jpg

Resize-Wizard-4-1.jpg

Resize-Wizard-5-1.jpg

Resize-Wizard-8.jpg

Resize-Wizard-13.jpg

Resize-Wizard-14.jpg

I've got loads more setup pics so if you want me to add them too just shout!

Tom

Great work Tom. A very nice job and the brick behind the liner will prevent any collapses - good move!

Mind if I move this to the Ponds section?

Back