• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Can you id my plant?

Cro

Please see the picture below, it's not very good I'm afraid as my camera is a bit crap and my tank needs a clean.

I'd like to know if it's bogwood or substrate for it when I do my planted tank.

P1010005-1.jpg

its not hemianthus micranthemoides its Hemianthus callitrichoides hence the HC.

It was a typo on gareths part. (i hope) HM is a stem

yup!
unless you have tweezers, its probably easier to cut the wool away from the bottom so that only 1cm remains and then cut the plant/wool into quarters or eighths, then plant the wool in the substrate.

if that makes sense! :?

thats what tropica recommends anyhow!

baron von bubba said:
yup!
unless you have tweezers, its probably easier to cut the wool away from the bottom so that only 1cm remains and then cut the plant/wool into quarters or eighths, then plant the wool in the substrate.

if that makes sense! :?

thats what tropica recommends anyhow!
Thanks for the info.

I have a piece tied to bogwood and the one in the pic still in it's pot (not doing my planted tank for a couple of weeks) so should I take the piece off the bogwood and put it in the substrate or will it boe OK for now? The tank the peice on the bogwood is in has JBL and sand substrate, not gravel as pictured above.

Back