• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ebay plants?

Nikmon

Just looking on ebay for plants. Looks like there are a few good sellers.

Sent through royal mail in a package small enough to fit through letter box so i dont have to wait it.

Any 1 use ebay? Recomend a seller?

Just looking on ebay for plants. Looks like there are a few good sellers.

Sent through royal mail in a package small enough to fit through letter box so i dont have to wait it.

Any 1 use ebay? Recomend a seller?
I have used eBay countless times😀

K2aqua sells nice plants

And also
rareaquaplants
Who goes by @Roland on this forum.
Top notch plants from Roland, miles better than any commercial seller, submerged and algae free plants.

Rotala blood red is an artificial creation modified from macrandra and colorat rotals, so to get a beautiful red color, it must be grown on nitrogen deficiency, otherwise it turns orange green. I have some uncoloured blood red if you need mate.

Rotala blood red is an artificial creation modified from macrandra and colorat rotals, so to get a beautiful red color, it must be grown on nitrogen deficiency, otherwise it turns orange green. I have some uncoloured blood red if you need mate.
Iv had a look on ur ebay page there are alot of nice plants. I dont run co2 and only have medium lights really. Any you recommend?

Absolutely, however the forum sponsors need to supply what the members need. Maybe give us some plants that aren't two a penny. We'll happily pay for it.
Perhaps worth mentioning that online store catalogues aren't always up to date, so always worth ringing up to check what's available. And if you're after something specific, they're often more than happy to order in. They often get more than one delivery a week, so lead times can be short too. I think it's often this type of customer service that counts.

I've brought tissue culture sold that way (split and sent in bags), and it's a cheaper way to have lots of species if you don't mind growing them on yourself to get more. Do watch out for sellers that are just supplying cheap plants particularly stems as they may be imported/treated with chemicals that effect shrimp/snails in your tank. Check if they are listed as shrimp safe/read the reviews.

, and it's a cheaper way to have lots of species if you don't mind growing them on yourself to get more
I agree, except with the exception of slow growers. With plant like buce, anubias id really like to start with as many plants as possible

Reactions: tam
K2aqua are pretty decent.

i like to order from horizon too. Aquarium gardens is great, but that website 😔

Plant prices have gotten very high tbh, even on eBay, I wouldn’t be surprised if some sellers, or shops reduce their stocking or cease trading. 😔 my local fish shop tells me that aquarium orders have gone from 30 a week to 2.

Back