• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Utricularia graminifolia

DO NOT put shrimp in to the tank until it has become established. They used to shred mine blade by blade, leaving a horrible floating mess.

My UG was always grown in an inert substarte.

To plant it, you will need to cut the rockwool in to small cubes for planting.

Dave.

Dave Spencer said:
DO NOT put shrimp in to the tank until it has become established. They used to shred mine blade by blade, leaving a horrible floating mess.

My UG was always grown in an inert substarte.

To plant it, you will need to cut the rockwool in to small cubes for planting.

Dave.

Thx Dave

What do you mean by an inert substrate - thought you were coming round this weekend.

Regards
Paul.

Hi Paul,

I fully intended to, but I thought you started a thread saying you had given up on EI. We`ll have to sort something out then. :D

I will be in Spain this coming weekend.

Dave.

Thx guy's for the reply and the thread - looks like it can get out of hand if you dont keep it restrained, i'm assuming regular trimming is required to keep it at bay.
Regards
paul.

If you can get it to grow, good luck! I've failed miserably three times with this plant, which is a shame as it can look stunning!

nry said:
If you can get it to grow, good luck! I've failed miserably three times with this plant, which is a shame as it can look stunning!

Nry

Just to change the subject slightly there is a steam train running to Carlisle on Saturday 20/06/2009 it is due in @ 13:38 and leaves @ 16:10 - Earl of Mount Edgecumbe, if you fancy a look pop down the station. If the times change I will let you know.

Regards
paul.

Back