• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The new manzi wood from T Barr

Mark Evans

Expert
for those considering buying this stuff, it's truly special.

i've just added this to my MA scape for demonstration purposes. just to give you an idea. It's not staying in the scape although i did consider it!

manziwooddemo.jpg

i've donated £15.00 even though the weight price is considerably less because it's awesome stuff!

cheers :D

the wood is ace, i'm to keep this for a scape that I can look at rather than MA customers :p

Hi mark,is this the wood from the consignment we are waiting for?it does look very nice.

John

john starkey said:
is this the wood from the consignment we are waiting for?it does look very nice.

it is John, tonser is sorting all the pieces out ready for weight pricing and shipping. i think my 170miles trip allowed me to beg for a bit :lol:

i can see a ton of great scapes in the wings

Too true mate,I didn't realize it was here,
It does look great as I said
John.

Graeme Edwards said:
Is it floaty light? :)

i [placed it in the big koi pond they have and it's more floaty than my best carp float!

it's going to take some pinning down for sure.

I saw some of the manzanita shipment on the meetup this weekend... and yep! it is really nice stuff 8)

More is shipping out today, lots of nice clean smaller stuff, good for the 90cm to 60cm range aquariums.
Perhaps longer if you use them in different ways.

I have some longer boxes, but still looking for the best box to fit the wood, that's the bear/hassle in doing this.
I have some really nice display center pieces, but they are just really hard to ship without going over the box size limitations.

I am going to head up to another location for my own aquariums to see about different types, but this last batch should be very nice for want you folks said you wanted/looking for etc.

Regards,
Tom Barr

Item went out yesterday.
Lots of nice small pieces, good for 60-90cm tanks

Regards,
Tom Barr

Back