• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hallowe’en UKAPS Meeting

CeeBee

All Hallows Eve conveniently falls on a Saturday this year and Dan has kindly agreed to host a Hallowe’en ukaps soirée at Chez Crawford :D

We have yet to sort out the fine detail, so will update the post with times, soon.

Fancy dress is optional – but do come dressed for the occasion if you can.

The invite is open to all.

Re: Hallowe’en

Steve - I'll even do the cooking for this one. After all, it's supposed to be a night of gruesome horror.

A good buddy of mine is a budding special effects artist... I'm going to ask him to sort me out:

m.jpg

(Above pic is him with self-applied makeup 8) )

George Farmer said:
Great stuff! I have the perfect outfit....
I know, don't you wear it daily? :lol:
SteveUK said:
A good buddy of mine is a budding special effects artist... I'm going to ask him to sort me out:

m.jpg

(Above pic is him with self-applied makeup 8) )
NICE!

I've just been chatting to CeeBee and the food and plans sound fantastic! I'm already looking forward to it, i can see Lord Voldamort making another appearance ;)

It's another fine excuse to meet up, so come on, lets have your names down!....

The trip to Dan's in horror make-up will make for interesting re-telling, Steve :lol:

I wonder if a Halloween themed scape is a possibility?

We've booked into a nearby hotel for the night, so there'll be drawing straws for who has to drive :D

can we have an event nearer to the south east some time (please :lol: )

so us southerners dont have to go so far :D

Steve If You are going, then you can get a lift with me.
Althought Being Skint Does not Help, I love making Halloween Costumes. Wanted to make a Skeckcis for this year.

Steve, if your Mate does the Costume, then it will look brill, How did his last mask come out. You know the one he was working on in the garden with the melting stuff.

It sucks not being able to drive or anything... :rolleyes:

Anyone up for a London halloween party? :p

rawr said:
It sucks not being able to drive or anything... :rolleyes:

Anyone up for a London halloween party? :p

we need one for southerners for sure, some more 'uKaps in the south' meets

I might have to drop out of this one, I'm disappointed to say.

I'm away from my wife and kids a lot with work and hobby related stuff (Oliver Knott @ TGM, Festival of Fishkeeping etc.) in the near future and more time away so soon after would be inappropriate.

I'll keep you posted nearer the time.

That's a shame, George - but understandable.

Maybe another webcam can be set up and you can join us that way! :D

Back