• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

My 65l planted journal! Unamed

Spanerman

Well heres todays progress :)

223.jpg

224.jpg

229.jpg

Waters clearing nicley now and im just waiting on next payday for more plants, also what other plants would you recomend for a low light situation like mine?

any feedback/criticism welcomed!

Early days, would be good to have some more stats! Other than 65 ltr

No point in trying to guess: What is your filtration/lighting/substrate/dosing regime.

Sorry if I have missed something and you mentioned this earlier, no offence

Absolutly none taken sir!

Its:

65l cube
Interpet internal filter
Interpet 100w internal heater
Glass difuser with 2x 2l botles for co2
JBL plant substrate
Black sand
11w light, will be doubling up 8)

Java fern
Anubia of some form
Sword
Unknown from MA Swansea

Dosing with API leaf zone

Any other info you would like?

Sam.

looking good you should look at some lower growing fore ground plants like a hair grass (im not too good with what plants you can use for your light) check out the tropica website for some ideas

Matt

Thanks, i will look into that :)

Also on my Anubia there appears to be little strands of something floating with the flow of the water, should i just gravel vac it off or is there a better way?

I just broke my glass co2 diffuser :thumbdown: and i cant afford another for a while. is it ok to repair it with epoxy glue? will the chemicals effect the fish? i wont place it in the tank until its completely cured of course.

Sam.

i have found that an air stone can work with co2, isnt amazing but it works!!! saves messing with glue

will need some more detail on the things on your anubius is it a form or algae if you are unsure check out james c's website is helpfull.

Matt

il get you a good picture :)

DSC_1952.jpg

Is the best pick i could take! :lol:

Any ideas?

looks like riccia from my old set up :S but the tank and filter were all cleaned thouroly(sp?) :?

Right, ive collected my new tank :) will need to upgrade the lighting but thats ok :) will be going low tech for now! :D heres a pic of its placement, the strengthening will commence tomorrow with the addition of some 2x2 under the desk :)

Whats the proper method used to rinse play sand?

12082009193.jpg

:) :)

Back