• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

HI

alexandre

Hello everyone,

I have been looking at this forum for quiet some time, but did not know I could register, I thought it was a UK club.

Anyway, I have been keeping fish on and off for more than twenty years, from communal to discus to reef aquarium (I used to love going to STM in Sevenoaks, for the ones who know the shop, they will know what I mean ;) ). After that I ended up in Cyprus, and started to cheek the shops and I realise I got a big problem :lol: and I found AE a shop witch was willing to send me some plants and since no looking back.

PS: Excuse my English, I am french.........but I am a good french :lol:

Bienvenue! I think you are the guy with a nice journal on the AE forum who changes his aquascape every month or so? If so then this is the right place for you to be!
PS: Excuse my English, I am french.........but I am a good french :lol:
C'est sure que votre Anglais est beaucoup mieux que la plus part de notre Francais, la mien inclus! :lol:

Thanks everyone.

Bienvenue! I think you are the guy with a nice journal on the AE forum who changes his aquascape every month or so? If so then this is the right place for you to be!

:lol: Well, I am getting better this days.

C'est sure que votre Anglais est beaucoup mieux que la plus part de notre Francais, la mien inclus!

That's because you never heard me talking, even my wife after 12 years don't understand me, she gave up long time ago about my pronunciation.
Even my french is not good any more, three years ago I was in France and I been ask: "Where do you come from? You speak good french." :wideyed:
And my greek.... no comment :lol:

Back