• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Photo of mine might be used on TV!

skinz180189

Just logged onto flickr, and found this message;

Dear Gareth,

I am a Researcher at Tiger Aspect Productions in the UK. I am working on a programme titled 'Restoration Man' for Channel 4 with Presenter/Architect, George Clarke. The series follows families breathing air into old historical buildings by restoring them into their dream homes.

One episode features a Coach House being restored in Sussex. For part of the episode we would like to feature a variety of fantastic buildings such as dovecotes, stables and hop kilns to highlight that we do not want them to become derelict and disappear. I am searching for images to represent these fantastic buildings - I have come across your picture titled 'Camblesforth Manor Farm Steps' and would be interested in using it within the programme. Unfortunately we do not have a budget for the use of images, however, for our part we are willing to offer a web credit, subject to broadcaster's discretion.

It would be much appreciated if you could reply to this message or call me on ***** ******. I look forward to hearing from you.

This is the picture...
3070019613_6ae006005d.jpg

I have given them permission, I'm just happy to have had the interest!

Back