• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Fluval Roma 125

squiggley

This is my latest set up.

DSCF5463.jpg

About 3 weeks

DSCF5560.jpg

No real plans for this one, it just planted with the trimmings from the Osaka.

I'm really surprised with this one. Some of the plants(Pogostemon Stellata, L.Aromatica) I struggled with in the Osaka (which has pressurised CO2 and ei) has flourished with no problem.

Tank : Roma 125
Substrate : Akadama
Filtration : Eheim 2217
Lighting : 2 x 24w T8
Co2 : Diy Co2 at the moment
Ferts : Ei (a bit haphazard at the moment)

Belated update

This was taken last week

roma13-09.jpg

Apologies for pic but it was taken with my mobile (LG Renoir 8 megapixels - its only saving grace) as it seems the kids nicked the batteries from my camera for the tv remote :rolleyes:

Tonights pic

P18-09-09_231601.jpg

same, i have some room to play with now, with a large tank comming but :shh:

i really cant decide, i might do a quick contest scape and then rip it up and do a slow grower, low maintenence with swords, anubias etc.

Hi, I have the 125...its a very nice looking tank but it can not be stressed enough NEVER fill it above the fill line...you will end up with water condencinf above the side of the tank and it will drip all over the place.....provided you never do that I dont think you will have any worries with it...Incedently on your lighting rig was there a small black biece of plastic to keep the cord gripped? mine looks like it should have one but it never came with one

Back