• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Viktor in PFK

Superman

I thought I'd say well done for Viktor being featured in this month's PFK.

The tank is lovely and the advice given in the interview part is really good.

I've been PM'ing Viktor a bit recently about his tank and he's really helpful. A true enthusiast who shares his knowledge with others.

All the best in the future Viktor and keep on ukaps!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Viktor, thoroughly deserved :clap:

oh wow hmm :D
someone opened a topic for me. :angelic:
this is really nice from all of you guys. thanks for your nice words it is really a pleasure to be part of this great community here. UKAPS.org is one of the best aquascaping community in Europe. I trully believe in that. Many talented artist, scapers, here and a hell lot of inspiration and support you guys give even for someone like me from Hungary :D

Featuring in a UK magazine is amazing especially where so many great aquascapers are.
Thanks George for your help i can not wait to see the mag in hand :D

:thumbup: :wave:

very well deserved, and a true gentleman as well. :D
well done mate. i just need to get a copy now..... :lol:

viktorlantos said:
this is really nice from all of you guys. thanks for your nice words it is really a pleasure to be part of this great community here. UKAPS.org is one of the best aquascaping community in Europe. I trully believe in that. Many talented artist, scapers, here and a hell lot of inspiration and support you guys give even for someone like me from Hungary :D

Featuring in a UK magazine is amazing especially where so many great aquascapers are.

email me your postal address, Viktor. I'll arrange for a copy to be sent to you. :D

George Farmer said:
viktorlantos said:

email me your postal address, Viktor. I'll arrange for a copy to be sent to you. :D

Thanks George :D I am a subscriber too just need to wait til the postal man bicycling here from UK with my copy. :lol:

Great interview Viktor i enjoyed it thoroughly.
Coincidently, that makes 2 Ukaps members with Mini M size tanks in consecutive issues of PFK :D

Cheers,
James

James, Tony thanks for your nice words. :D I really enjoyed Your Tank part of the magazine in the past few issues. I read your interviews too which i liked a lot. :thumbup:

i think these interviews are really good. you can see that there are people behind these beauty scapes and read a bit about the person too. what kind of challenges we're facing with, what tools we're using to make those scapes nice and the whole interview makes it really personal.

so a big thank you to George and the PFK team for this. and i am looking forward for the next issues with many beautiful tanks in it.

UKAPS have a tons of ammo to fill the upcoming mags. who will be the next? :lol:

Back