• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

where can I buy wood

alzak

where can I buy some nice wood aquaessential have some but is bit to expensive for me to pay 70 quid for 2 does enyone know some place in Birmingham area where can I get one ??

is one MA store about 40 miles from me and I just sold my car and looking for new one so have no transport

I looking for some nice redmoor roots

alzak said:
I need some big size if from aquaessential site then 2 for say nearly 40 quid bit much for wood
i think youll find that for that type of wood its going to cost that much from anywhere. have you thought about using normal bog wood from an LFS as this would be cheaper?

If you feel like traveling a little down the A45, Coventry Aquatics sells redmoor wood. They have some good pieces which range from £3.50 for small stuff up to around the £25 - £30 mark for reasonable sized pieces. Can be hit and miss, but I was in there last weekend and they had some nice bits :)

http://www.covaquatics.co.uk/

stuworrall said:
alzak said:
I need some big size if from aquaessential site then 2 for say nearly 40 quid bit much for wood
i think youll find that for that type of wood its going to cost that much from anywhere. have you thought about using normal bog wood from an LFS as this would be cheaper?

what You mean LFS??

Back