• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Flora-grow CO2 Nano Kit

jonesy said:
dont not if anyone has tried ones of these yet but it looks like my dd system without the electric solenoid valve and guage
comes with a 500g bottle aswell

It just happens that I've received the "Turbo Kit 3" today. Same as the above but with a rio600 pump (which I dont plan on using) and all for £36 delivered.

I wont be able to fit this up for at least a week, but it seems great value. The brand is called 'RuWal', and it seems to be an Italian company. The reg does look very much like the D&D one. The disposable tank is 600g rather than the advertised 500g. It comes with plenty of black co2 tubing, a cheap plastic bubble counter, and a plastic co2 drop checker which looks kinda similar to the JBL equivilant.

for the price, I'm very impressed.

Dave

dsandson said:
jonesy said:
dont not if anyone has tried ones of these yet but it looks like my dd system without the electric solenoid valve and guage
comes with a 500g bottle aswell

It just happens that I've received the "Turbo Kit 3" today. Same as the above but with a rio600 pump (which I dont plan on using) and all for £36 delivered.

I wont be able to fit this up for at least a week, but it seems great value. The brand is called 'RuWal', and it seems to be an Italian company. The reg does look very much like the D&D one. The disposable tank is 600g rather than the advertised 500g. It comes with plenty of black co2 tubing, a cheap plastic bubble counter, and a plastic co2 drop checker which looks kinda similar to the JBL equivilant.

for the price, I'm very impressed.

Dave

i emailed him earlyer today to see if he had anymore of the £36 kits left or he is getting anymore in fingers crossed
was a good deal :thumbup:

Back