• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

ADA Solar I

NA-Fan

Hi all,

Please excuse my ignorance - new here! :lol:

Does anyone on UKAPS have experience with the Solar I with the NA-Green lamp? I realise it's an expensive bit of kit, but love the look of it and have heard good reports. :thumbup:

Stupid question, but does it come with a UK plug? How about a hanging kit? I understand that a lighting bracket has to be bought (or DIY) but do I need to buy a hanging kit seperately.

Sorry to be a nuisance. I did do a search but to no avail! :?

Hope someone can help.... :)

edit - just realised, would I be best speaking with The Green Machine, as they supply ADA in the UK

Thanks, Steve.

Cant beleive I missed that thread! It's only just down the page! :lol:

I still can't seem to see if it comes with a hanging kit though? Any ideas? :?

NA-Fan said:
I still can't seem to see if it comes with a hanging kit though? Any ideas? :?

nope.

why not try an arcadia mini pendant? just as good IMO houses the same ADA NA lamps too. buy a hanging kit with the savings?

Thanks guys! :D

saintly said:
why not try an arcadia mini pendant? just as good IMO houses the same ADA NA lamps too. buy a hanging kit with the savings?
Hi saintly

I have seen the Arcadia Mini Pendants and they look nice but they aren't as nice as the ADA IMVHO. The ADA units look slicker and have a unique retro-styling this really appeals to me. Plus I am a sucker for sexy packaging! I would rather pay extra and have no regrets, rather than save some money, and then to only wish I had what I really wanted. Does that make sense?

Thanks for the advice though. I really appreciate it! :thumbup:

I am just working my way through your many journals, actually... :)

Hi NA Fan and welcome to UKaps!

First of all, fair play for going for the ADA light, there really is no true competitor in terms of style.

Second of all, i've had two halides in the past and neither "seemed" to push out as much light.

Thirdly, it does come with a hanging kit, two cables and a little nut that allows you to make a loop and adjust it to to suit your needs.

And lastly, it's worth every bean pal, you won't regret it :D

Back