• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

what car are we driving?

Re: what car are we driveing?

Garuf said:
Heroin%20Skateboard%20Deck%2010Yrs%20Black.jpg

Heroin Skateboard, Cliche wheels, Element Bearings, Independent trucks. Super fast, loads of pop 0-60 never. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I like your style Garuf.

Gotta love the skateboard! I need to learn some tricks to fakie though...

Lisa, I had the same car! They're beauties!

I've got the family car: Renault Grand Scenic 7 seater (55 plate), if I pop up the extra 2 seats up in the back, then there's no space for the pushchairs. Very economical 1.5 ltr deisel.

Then for a run-around I've got an Audi A4 2.0LTDi S-Line (3 years old) just got this six weeks ago and not sure if I like it or not. Looks fantastic from the outside but doesn't feel as good from the inside, yet to be convinced!

I've also got a 2.5l V6 Si Ford Mondeo with the Duratec Engine(S reg -12 year old?) Which is great fun to drive and holds the road like it's on raills. (I love that baby, even with 125,000 miles on the clock).

This because I love the styling (I find it quite retro looking) and it has a fair amount of poke. Not as much as the M version though - all being well, I'll be swapping it for one of those in March.

3932298848_2304521948_b.jpg

CeeBee said:
This because I love the styling (I find it quite retro looking) and it has a fair amount of poke. Not as much as the M version though - all being well, I'll be swapping it for one of those in March.

3932298848_2304521948_b.jpg
My kind of car, sports 2 seater! the way cars should be.

Erm... Trusty old BMW 3 series and a Renault Clio (Sport, I think). Shopped for a replacement for the BMW earlier this year but didn't like any of the new cars at the time. The Mazda 6 came near (and my wife quite liked the Ford SMax - but I wasn't going there). Decided to stick with the BMW - it does everything we need and is a lovely drive.

day3.jpg

I don't can't nor intend to learn to drive ;) Can't see any point living in a city with buses. trains etc. freely avaiable if cycling isn't practical.

I have now returned to the world of normality, after having a Diahatsu Charade GTti (which was fantastic) and gave me the bottom tax band when that was brought in for cars less than 1.1l .... and then a Clio 197, again awesome especially on the moor roads in the North of Scotland, I have finally succumbed to old age and bought a diesel Megane Coupe - at least it is a Coupe !!

Just followed my dream recently and went out and purchased my dream car. Ford Mustang GT 4.6 V8. She's a beast and is the only thing that makes me feel happy.

1.jpg

Ejack - that is a cool car 8) I bet it sounds awesome!

She sounds very nice even with the standard exhaust. I'm looking ot get a Magnaflow exhaust fitted to her sometime in the future. She's a beast when you drive her she just wants to go.

Thanks Tonser

Bill Shepard is one of the most reputable places to purchase a Mustang in the UK. They often hold events for Mustang owners at least once a year (I missed out on one a few ago) and are sponsers of the Mustang Owners Club and s197 forums :)

Really nice guys and always helpful

I drive a VW Transporter for work and also share an Audi A3 2.0 tdi sport with the missus although this could be changing in a few weeks as she has a new job with a company car so the Audi will be going boo hoo !!!!!!!!

Back