• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimpking

joncairns

Hi,

I have just ordered some CRS from shrimpking and will let other forum members know how I get on with my order.There are some very favourable comments on other forums for shrimpking, but I must admit £1200 for a shrimp is plain daft. I have never ordered anything from him previously, but note he has a 'alive on delivery' policy.

Will keep you updated,

Jon :crazy: :clap: :?: :thumbdown:

as said i have ordered and they shrimp were very very good.
tough little critters to look after, (i have lost two or three i think) - and they are SS grades :twisted:

i will be interested to see what he his service is like as i was looking at getting some from him.

keep us updated?

By the way what have your ordered?

and me, i will be looking at the crystal blacks, A+ i think, £6.50 each i think also

I've ordered some CRS from him as well. Nicely packed. Very good customer follow up and service and I've got shrimps with higher grade than what is listed (well the delivery was delayed and he said he'll make it up for it). I was under the impression of buying grade A-S shrimp and it turn out to be S-SSS grade shrimp!

good to read these comments, keeps us in the loop of the serivce provided, as well as those shrimps :lol:

I have to add another comment though. Although the shrimp was good high grade in terms of pattern, they are no where near the quality of shrimp that you would get off a japanese or german breeder. Most of the shrimp have translucent area on their body which will bring down the grading. Hence I can see why I received shrimp that looks like mosura grade but sold off as S grade. These shrimp are still beautiful nonetheless. Just a few generation of selective breeding from your own stock and you should be able to consolidate the whiteness even more. How I wish I can get my hand on some of the mosura from ASSA.

I think thats everyones dream! Well any shrimp keepers dream anyhoo.

Lets hope you can ween out that patch and bring something better along the way :D

Back