• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Comp_Nov09: sams opti pico

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did you make the broken glass is to perfect squares? did you score it with a glass blade then snap it?
its very nice!

TBRO said:
Any updates, Sam ?

not yet mate :D not much change really i might wait until the end of the comp now

glenn said:
how did you make the broken glass is to perfect squares? did you score it with a glass blade then snap it?
its very nice!

i used a tile cutter to score the line then coverered with a cloth and put in a vice to snap it :D

final 3 pics 8)

dsc03039o.jpg

dsc03040s.jpg

dsc03083dr.jpg

sorry for the photos, the camera focus is pants

This IMO, is the best i've seen in the comp. plant health is mega, and the stone is good. i would like to of seen one more stone, to make the odd number 3 :shifty:

saintly said:
This IMO, is the best i've seen in the comp. plant health is mega, and the stone is good. i would like to of seen one more stone, to make the odd number 3 :shifty:

Another thing iI have noticed is Sam has the most plant growth, but I havent had chance to look through them all yet!

That's stunning Sam, great plant growth.
This scape is a real acheivement in any size tank, but in just over 2 litres it's absolute quality :thumbup:

Cheers,
James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back