• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to get CO2 Cannisters and Refills

Updated ;)

Thanks, I've changed the updated date :eek:)

Another to add to the list, great price and great freephone number (I love the 1666 bit!)

EAST MIDLANDS

Extinguish Fire Solution
Location : Unit 32, Crawford House, Chartwell Drive, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 2FB
Tel : 0800 013 1666,
or : 0116 255 8511
web : http://www.extinguish-fire.co.uk/index.htm
Services : 2kg FE refill: £8.50 plus vat, will exchange on the spot subject to condition of appliance . Phone for appointment or they may be out

Hi Planters
Here is a new location for re-filling Co2 cylinders/extinguishers for the Hertfordshire area. :thumbup:
Company Sunglint
Unit 11 Boxted Farm
Berkamsted Road
Potten End
Hemel Hempstead
Hp1 1sg
Phone No 01442 255526
Re-fill,cost £6.00 a Kilo. under negotiation for larger fills.
The company Re-fill twice a week for the pub industry so ask for details when the next batch is to be done.
Contact Bob Sharples for more details.
The location is behind the Gadebridge area of Hemel Hempstead.
hoggie

Added both of those, thanks guys :)

Added, thank you :)

SOUTH EAST

Adams Gas
2 Bath Road
Margate, Kent
CT9 1SJ

01843 220596

3.15Kg CO2 for £40 deposit and £13 for the gas. When you want to refill you just swap for a full tank in stock & pay for the gas (£13).

grandb3rry said:
Any in Central/East London? Or IN London? I'm about to buy JBL CO2 system but am worried that I end up with no refill option. Any ideas would be appreciated

If you go to page one of this thread there is a map - underneath the map are addresses of firms that refill bottles etc.

Regards
Paul.

Tonser said:
Just to update this, I just spoke to Calor Gas in Guildford and they do 6.35kg COs bottles for £16.95. No contract, no refilling, just return the bottle when its empty and buy another one. :D
Tony
Hi Tony, how big are these bottles? guess they won't fit under a cabinet. cheers

Tonser said:
I'm not sure how big they are Paulo - I'll be going to get one tomorrow so will let you know.
Many thanks Tony, one of those would last me a year, so a trip every 12 months doesn't seem to bad! lol

Tonser said:
I can always grab one for you when I'm down there Paulo - I'm in Guildford fairly regularly.
Tony
That would be great mate, if you let me know the size then I will see if it fits in the cabinet, I doubt it will though :bored:

Has anyone found anything in the Essex area yet
been searching but no luck yet?

have found a place in leigh on sea essex that sells 2 and 5kg bottles 5kg bottle full for £65+vat then £20+vat to refill.
Reliable fire service
56 Glendale gardens
leigh on sea
essex
ss9 2as
phone 01702 715226
nice guy but didnt catch his name

Back