• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plant Name??

SunnyP

Could someone help me identify the stemed plant that is in the foreground to the right and the one to the left of it. I got the plants in the pic from the LFS who were getting rid of them anyway but forgot to ask about their names.

IMG_0430.jpg

i dont see any stem plants in there...

do you mean the ones with the purple leaves on the left and the similar looking one with green leaves to the right?

if so, those are cryptocorynes, the purple brown one looks like a wendtii brown and the green looks like a wendtii green, hope that helps

sorry if i've got the wrong wording. the pic doesn't help either. i'm on about the ones that are circular, look like lilypads next to the crypts and to the left of fissdens moss and in front of the windelov

Cheers guys. I had a look at plantgeek.net to see if I could find it but no luck. The leaves are red when they sprout out of the ground and as the leaf opens up it goes a strong green colour. They are growing quiet quickly.

How would I go about propagating the plant? Do I just separate the stems from the base?

Cheers for thehelp guys.

Sunny

Back