• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Arcadia Arcpod Bulbs.

gratts

I have the 11W Arcadia Arcpod on my smaller tank, and it comes with the 'Original' bulb, that gives you a slightly pinkish hue. Are there any replacement bulbs that produce a whiter light? As right now google just seems to be throwing up the pink hued bulbs o_O
Cheers!

yes, i have brought some in the past, i think 8500k 11w 2 pin from lampspecs.

Yeah I think 6500k would be fine!
£10 small order charge buggers mr
with lampspecs a bit! Just trying to find somewhere to order them!

billy boy said:
I got my arc pod bulbs from light bulbs 2 u, Which charge £3.95 for p+p, But they don't seem to have the 865's in! You could email and ask him he was really helpful when I ordered my one's.

http://www.lightbulbs2u.com/product_details_4.htm

Cheers james

Ta I'll take a look at that! Probably the same with everyone else I'm fed up with the purply pinkish hue you get with the the 'official' Arcpod bulb, so that will be ideal. Either that, or go for a different light all together as I'm not a massive fan of the silver plastic either and how near the light sits to the water. Any recommendations?!

Thanks again,
Neil

hi,
i replaced the bulb in my arcpod immdiately with a warm white tube which i purchased from b&q for just a couple of quid, most electrical places will sell them in various colours and prices!
cheers!

Meh, ended up scrapping the arcpod totally and have just rested a T5 over the glass lid. Tank looks much much better now, much brighter and crisper :)

Back