• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Lucky freak photo.

Graeme Edwards

Founder
Im lucky enough to live a the beautiful city of Chester, and we have some interesting culture here.

Last week we had the winter watch parade. This is where in the narrow tall streets, there is a large prcesion of samba drummers and community groups dressed in evil and gothic dress. Chester is an accent Roman fort with the Roman walls, amphitheatre, baths etc. So there was a heavy influence from the Cities past.

My lens is not very fast, and this image was one that I was trying to get the right settings. With not liking the on camera flash I chose to crank up the ISO and see what I could get.

This was a crazy fluke and was not planned, but great non the less.

I dont have Cs3 anymore, but I have managed to changed the colour a little in iPhoto on my mac.

Theres at least 3 people in this picture. The man pulling the face, if you look close another face around the chin area of the 1st man, the shoulder and hand of one of the Roman demons and the spear of another.

Crazy ahy?

Wow :wideyed: Lucky shot.

G Man,that is weird but a great capture,i can see two faces but cant make the third,nice mate,
regards john.

Back