• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

driving test success

Nick16

hi guys, i just passed my driving test and im dead chuffed. was icy when i took my test this morning but i found it not to bad.
got 1 minor which is not too bad. (15 is a pass, 16 a fail) :D

hopefully soon, i will able to drive to places like TGM for the meets.

congrats Nick, role on this time next year, hopefully i will be driving by then :thumbup:

yup have had a car for a couple of months now, a 2001 fiesta flight 1.3. a very nice first car for a 17 year old guy.
plenty of space for pimpin' :lol:

yeah, i have always wanted to get up to TGM, and we do have family friends in wales so im sure i can blag an extra day on our trip to pop in. i get fed up of my local LFS's with a dingy 60cm shop tank dedicated to plants.

thanks everyone for kind words, im chuffed to say the least. When the instructor said you have passed and got one minor i was like "wow!" :D

well done Nick!

TGM is defo worth a visit! just watch out for sheep in the road, it is Wales after all!

:thumbup:

th I was gonna be one of those people who had their first driving lesson on their 17th birthday - not someone who still hasn't sent off for their provisional five months later! :lol: Soon, soon...

Well done anyway great stuff! :D

thanks guys, yeah my b'day is early july but i didnt start til a month later.
its expensive though. £35 for an hour and a half lesson, £50 to get a provisional license.
£62 to book practical test. (plus the hire of your instructors car if you use it = £65)
about £40 for the theory test.

all in all. :woot:

Congrats on passing :clap:

its expensive though. £35 for an hour and a half lesson, £50 to get a provisional license.
£62 to book practical test. (plus the hire of your instructors car if you use it = £65)
about £40 for the theory test.

Thank goodness I could swap my NZ license for a UK one.

Regards

Ollie

Back