• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Trapped

squiggley

The sucker holding my dc had started to harden and lost its grip today. Ordered a new one from AE. Later this afternoon I noticed it had droped again and I noticed this.

DC1.jpg

Thought I was going to add a to dc to the AE order but

DC2.jpg

Just swimming free behind my thumb

DC3.jpg

I've lost 4 fish that way! A cardinal, then another Cardinal, and then, I found a gold tetra AND a Cardinal in there in the same time! All in the space of like, two weeks. None of mine survived :arghh:. I put a mesh on the bottom then, but now it dosen't work. But I'm afraid to take the mesh off. Unbelievable!

amy4342 said:
I've lost 4 fish that way! A cardinal, then another Cardinal, and then, I found a gold tetra AND a Cardinal in there in the same time! All in the space of like, two weeks. None of mine survived :arghh:. I put a mesh on the bottom then, but now it dosen't work. But I'm afraid to take the mesh off. Unbelievable!

why doesnt it work? surely the mesh still allows gas exchange to take place?

Themuleous said:
Daft thing!! It must have jumped into it pass the air bubble!!!

Sam

It had fallen to the bottom of the tank and therefore filled with water so no air bubble to jump thru

Amazing! Great pics, well done for the safe release and thanks for sharing this.

Back