• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anubias yellowing?

tko187

Hi, I have anubias nana in my tank, been doing really well since start up and growing about 3 new leaves per week, my question is this, I have just noticed a couple of leaves starting to yellow. My tank is 180ltr with co2 and full ei dosing, I also have two korali pumps for circulation and a fluval 305 filter, I'm adding easycarbo everday at the recommended dose, any ideas what is causing this or is it normal as it looks like they are the oldest leaves on the plant, should I just remove them or try something else?

Thanks for the help.

Hi tko187
If you are sure nothing has changed in your tank, I would just remove the sick leaves and hopefully the new growth will be in good order.
If the yellowing continues, then something has definitely changed in your tank and you will need to nail that problem first.

I read somewhere, from Aaron North I think, that upping the dosing of traces helps.

Dave.

I just removed the yellowing leaves, thanks guys, all seems to be better.

Back