• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

£2.50 tank !

I PMed Ellie as she had written a journal about her Rio 125 and she told me about MA in Titchfield - Ill be heading down there tomorrow, bank balance permitting!!!
Ive just come back from lunch at a friends to find that my partner has popped out and bought me some plants and set up the substrate and sand in my tank and filled it with water AND set up the CO2!!!! Bless his cottons... but I think its gonna make it a little awkward for me to start hardscaping now! Will have to start a journal of my own and see how things go :lol:

i really wanna see how your tank turns out now! :thumbup:
another quick update
took your advice nd changed it
sdc10779p.jpg

just to put it into contrast with my other tank
sdc10777x.jpg

I think thats turned out really nicely! As long as you're happy with the results, Im feeling pleased with myself for giving some feedback which has been acted upon 8)
Im currently soaking some wood to put into my tank, bought 3 pieces from Ebay which turned up this morning. in 48 hours Ill start my journal, getting excited!!! :D

:D can't wait to see it !
Im currently planning on building a stand for it ill keep this updated with the build :thumbup:

another update the DIY stand has been built well not by me at least by my cousin hes a carpenter. :oops:
Had the idea of painting it white, anybody got any other ideas of colour?
sdc10782.jpg

sdc10781a.jpg

sdc10780.jpg

Its finished apart from the paint and handle.

thanks for reading.
Any comments welcome. :thumbup:

Back