• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

‘Lazarus’...80x40x40, back on track!

Hey Dean, not yet, iaplc results will be announced live on YouTube end of august. Thanks ;)

3 weeks under the Weekaqua led:

210729090907847925.jpg

That's kicking out some serious light then - I can only get red root floaters to turn red on my 20L Moina culture tank which has an AI Prime scorching it from above!

That's kicking out some serious light then - I can only get red root floaters to turn red on my 20L Moina culture tank which has an AI Prime scorching it from above!

Yes, it's 7000lumens at full power , and I'm using about 80% of it. :)

Glad to say that this tank is finally balanced and probably at it’s peak ATM…guess what, I’m only dosing some K daily since 6 weeks…I guess that with old soil and a lot of fishes it’s enough for the plants to thrive and not enough to induce algae?

Anyway I’m really enjoying it and won’t rescape it as soon as expected. Have a nice evening all

210801092527798758.jpg

Best of luch for iaplc, stunning the depth looks amazing and as said the colour of them floaters

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Hi there, small update on red plants, dosing very lean Nitrates really start to show great results, especially on rotala h’ra;

210811072712168548.jpg

210811072712703540.jpg

21081107271489834.jpg

Actual dosage is daily 4ml of masterline potassium, and once a week 4ml masterline all in one after waterchange. In combination with Ada green gain only after trimming.
Cheers
Thierry

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures and stunning plant health.

Beautiful pictures and stunning plant health.

Thank you Ady, I heard your recent issues with your tank and just would like to remember to you and anyone here, that in aquascaping everything is possible and you should not let algae or other issues let you hopeless.

went to this from this, with good care, love and patience:

210813022853634729.jpg

Have a nice day all!

Thank you Ady, I heard your recent issues with your tank and just would like to remember to you and anyone here, that in aquascaping everything is possible and you should not let algae or other issues let you hopeless.

went to this from this, with good care, love and patience:

210813022853634729.jpg

Have a nice day all!
Thanks Thierry, and yes everything can be saved with good care :thumbup:

Salut Thierry :)
Another Amazing tank, well done, I love the way you manage to get deep red on your plants. Especially if the soil is old it is even more impressive. What soil do you have and how old is it? And where did you buy your light?
Thx

Salut Thierry :)
Another Amazing tank, well done, I love the way you manage to get deep red on your plants. Especially if the soil is old it is even more impressive. What soil do you have and how old is it? And where did you buy your light?
Thx
Thank you very much, it’s tropica soil, 10months old, added some nutrition caps 3 months ago. Actual light is weekaqua a430 pro, used skylight aqi 80 intense before. ;)

Iaplc 2021 results are out, glad to announce that I could save this tank and even get an proper ranking, I wanna thank you all for the support I had when my mind when as sad as my tank. :)

this one is definitely a story of perseverance and i’m hoping it inspire others!

210829101930816014.jpg

210829101931442204.jpg

Definitely one of my favourites from this year buddy!
Thanks Courtney ! Glad you liked it 😊

Beautiful craftwork Thierry 😎
Thanks for you support mate, it was very well needed at the time! 🙏

i forgot to add, tomorrow Lazarus will be 11 months old, I like to keep this one even more because having it balanced now gives me so much satisfaction. :)

210829020437209874.jpg

Stunning and great rank as said certainly one of my favourites

Sent from my SM-T595 using Tapatalk

Back