• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

”Juniper”

finniche

52A10D48-579C-4CCD-9D39-862289BA85F6.jpeg

Looks beautiful, and that for one month! Maybe some plant to put in the opens space between to rocks on the front to finnish it?
Majority of plants were already established in the previous scape, so that gave me a head start. There is a few new species in the back that are hidden right now because they were new and tissue culture. I am taking it slow with this one, hoping that monte carlo will creep towards the sand in the rock crevices. There is also little bits of moss with buces that will fill some gaps.

Juniper_6kk.jpg

This is how Juniper looks like 6 months in. Big clean and trim after summer vacation neglect. Some of the slower growing plant species are making an entrance and I rearranged the right-hand corner couple of months in. I really enjoy this scape, it is in great balance plantwise. I spend a lot of time just watching this. I am at the same time hapyy with it but also I get ideas how to tinker around to make it look better, even contemplating to do a rescape/remake of it, improving issues that are not possible to do while it is running. Would that kind of a project be of interest as a journal?

Beautiful scape!... :)

Hi all,

I really like the wood.

We have a few <"Juniper threads">, unfortunately it isn't a <"common plant now"> in the UK S. of Scotland.

cheers Darrel
It also reminded me of Jordi's scape with Juniper wood. Actually funny to see both scapes share more resemblance than the wood only.

What is that brown-ish plant just above the rocks to the left? I thought it was a crypt at first but the leaves seem more narrow? Amazing tank :)

Back