- Removed all the R. H'ra. Getting a bit messy due to their bending + crawling along the substrate behaviour.
- Removed a C. Wendtii which was in the middle off to the emersed pots
- Removed all the Tropica in vitro C. Crispulata. It just didn't work out and they didn't grow. When I pulled them out, 2 out of the 3 plants had a decent root structure but it just didn't grow. The C. Retrospiralis (non-in vitro) planted around the same time now has 45cm leaves. Lets see if they grow better emersed.
- Moved the Amano chewed up AR Minis to the rear so they were rather dense in the midground and you couldn't see through them to the rear. Triaged those in the worst condition. Off to the emersed pots.
- Moved the R. 'Blood Red' to replaced the AR Minis in the middle.
In terms of plant additions:
- Added a couple of stalks of P. Erectus. I have a lone stalk heavily shaded by the Super Reds and its surprisingly doing fine (i.e. not algae ridden) though it remains short. So my idea is to have a few 'short' stems of P.Erectus in the middle to lead into the background.
- Added some new stalks of R. Florida. They start gaining colour pretty quickly which is nice.This is a hard to propagate plant. I have some side shoots, fingers crossed.
- Added B. Salzmannii. The faintest traces of colour have appeared at the topmost leaves. Hope I can grow this. Fingers crossed.
I wish I could get more L. Pantanal as this is another hard to propagate plant. Some of the cut-off stems have tiny new shoots appearing but not sure whether they are growing larger.