• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

1000 members...

nickyc

... any day now!!! It's great to see so many people joining up every day. And so many starting to post on a regular basis.

Congrats to all the founders - George, Dan, Matt, Graeme and James - it's a great achievement. And to Clive, Ed and the other mods for their constant help and support.

:D :D :D

Thanks guys, it's great that everyone created such a pleasant environment for us all to share our knowledge and experiences.

Thanks to everyone who contributes :D

It took me some time to get used to the avatar being on the right hand side! but now im used to it, i find the forums alot better :D

This place is absolutely amazing! The information I get here is consistent, no arguing, very professional and knowledgeable. I have mentioned this before, but I use this place as my end all confirmation. I visit a few other planted tank forums but regardless what others say elsewhere, I have been using what you guys say as the final answer.

The difference in my tank in the last 6 months is living proof you guys know what you are talking about. My tank is looking the best it ever has, easily!

So of course I thank everyone here for this forum, it is amazing!

Thank you,
Scott Baker
Tennis4you.com

Back