• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

10L inspiration

krazypara3165

I have a 10l neglected tank sat on a shelf. it was loosely planted with 5 pearl danio's. most of the plants are long gone and there is only one fish left (god knows where they went to!!!)

the dimensions are roughly 30cm long 5 cm wide and around 15-20cm tall

any ideas on what to do with it? over christmas i will be cleaning it out.

I have a few emmersed crypts that I could use and a variety of vallis and brazillian water ivy in the larger tank. also have black sand and normal sand and 'river gravel' knocking around however i have no issues with popping out to get more plants/substrates i just need a few ideas! there is no heater and ideally i would like to keep it low tech for ease of maintenence (however I have kit for high tech)

Maybe a shrimp tank?

It is indeed. I came second in the competition but it all came down to facebook likes over the quality of the scape (my scape was rubbish compared to the standards on here!)

However the two runners up still got £20 worth of aps vouchers on top of the tank that id won getting to the final stages.

Get some soil and go true low tech:)

I've got a stank out side full of Moss, it's getting s tad cold now. your making me consider bringing it in for some tlc:D that's not bad spelling by the way (stank) is what our 6 year old. Nick named it last time he looked into it.:)

Back