• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

12 ltr cheapscape, all change page 2

tim

Hi folks following on from buceps bluff I've knocked up another little scape in my 30x20x20 clearseal tank, only expense was £4 on the two pieces of redmoor root, everything else was at hand from previous scapes.
Testing the wood position
14306655545_7399ff4269_c.jpg

Florabase brown added (accidental purchase thought it was black but kept it anyway)
14120039340_68121b3d22_c.jpg

Anchor moss tied with fishing line, small anubias ( donated by my lfs :)) superglued on
14326848213_ca430355fe_c.jpg

Hairgrass mini, hydro japan, micranthemum Monte Carlo and rotala all washed off and replanted from previous scape, plus some Monte Carlo I kept in a propagator, bit yellow due to lack of nutrients should bounce back.
14306660885_544ca5df9e_c.jpg

Hardware for those interested
Azoo hob filter, boyu t5 luminare, pump from an old fluval spec to aid flow and push yeast based co2 around the tank. Equipment is certainly nothing pretty but should keep this ticking over for the couple of months it'll run before we move.
As always thanks for looking and apologies for the very blue looking iPhone pics :)

Looks lovely as always tim, the colours are strange in the pics though...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: tim
Another nice one mate, again looks like a bigger tank.
Pics look like Instagram chrome effect :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awful pics tbh, no better with a big boys camera :lol: still much respect to the awesome photographers on ukaps :) anyway this one from the camera
14136305069_ecaf4021bb_c.jpg

love the anubias petite fella, what happened to all your buces though?
reckon the hydro japan will fill that tank in a week :lol:
Couple of buces on the branches sulking, couple in an emersed tank and I've moved a couple into the 60x20x20 as for the hydro the scissors are at the ready :)
Tim is the new king of the nano tank!

Reminds me of one of Norbat Sabats scapes.
shucks mate high praise indeed :oops: Total rip of of norbert sabat's ghosts ;) Thank you Ian, good to see you still around the place.
haha, thought the same, its a tiny Ghosts.
I should call it Casper :lol:

Few pics from this one nothing happening fast
Anubias are putting out new leaves
14607930333_d3a8428ebc.jpg

Added some moss covered slate pieces loosely tied on some Monte Carlo, should hide the stump of the wood nicely
14585994674_2bd7838655.jpg

Fts Monte Carlo is growing up not sideways so I've swapped the filter to a cristalprofi 700 hopefully get more flow round the substrate level
14607957763_0edd3932e9.jpg

Cheers for looking.

nice... and wallet friendly lol !!
Thanks Robert, it's unfortunately suffered badly during a house move aquasoil all over the gravel, rocks displaced, plants uprooted :( I'm going to have to decide if I can fit it in somewhere in the new place in which case it'll be a minor rescape using the same wood but probably fully planted.

Back