• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

120 x 55 x 55 Over and out.

Re: 120 x 55 x 55 'Ruby' Tank and cabinet arrive!

:lol: was nice talking to you as always. Shame time went so fast. You forgot the moss btw.

Piece-of-fish said:
was nice talking to you as always. Shame time went so fast. You forgot the moss btw.

and you my friend. Moss?...damn! :arghh:

mrjackdempsey said:
Hurry Mark I need inspiration

I'm sat thinking up ideas Dave :wave:

I've thrown the wide angle lens on, and took a pic. :D BIG, does the tank look.

Tomorrow, I'll suspend the light properly.

Damn coffee. Can't sleep now. I will dedicate all day to tanks tomorrow as well. Will trim the moss so just let me know how much you need.

Piece-of-fish said:
Damn coffee. Can't sleep now. I will dedicate all day to tanks tomorrow as well. Will trim the moss so just let me know how much you need.

I'll need all of whats in your tank!!!! :lol: send the damn lot.

Guys, this man above, is a dark horse. his 2 office tanks are really quite something ;)

A couple of pics to go on with.

I've cleaned the tanks of finger prints etc, and it comes up a treat. It's hard to capture the silicon, because it's hardly visible. ;)

_MG_5864light.jpg

_MG_5885light.jpg

Not much sleep for you this night ehh...
Had to get up early again as well. Just received 18 more shrimp tanks ;)
This wide angle shot is impressive. Tank looks so huge.

Tony Swinney said:
Get it scaped - how about a time-lapse vid of the process ;)

Tony

now that would be seriously cool!

One day I'll get something big as this... For now there is no space.. I would need to allocate half of king bed to new fish tank and send girlfriend away.

Radik said:
One day I'll get something big as this... For now there is no space

I can fit a square into a round hole if needs be. There's always a way

flyingfish said:
Who made the tank?

You could contact Ed, (piece of fish.) :thumbup:

andyh said:
now that would be seriously cool!

Tony Swinney said:
how about a time-lapse vid of the process

With not being around so much, i dont think I'd do it justice. Although, it would be awesome. :D

Aqua essentials, have delivered. Speedy service indeed.

Here's the ADA NAG 'Green' lamps.

NAG-Green.jpg

What I'll do is, put NAG green in one side and either Geissemann or ADA NAMH in the other to compare.

Serious looking tank there Mark , definitely bigger is better and well as how you use it which I know to you is no hassle in the castle :) And well done to Piece of fish the tank looks nearly too good to use

ghostsword said:
It is an amazing tank, and the light complements it perfectly. How's the cabinet? Just as amazing I suppose.

The cabinet is second to none. Build is the same as any quality furniture. Awesome spray job too.

I've a house full of kids today, but I'll try and get some pics up.

Everything is assembled now...

set-up-3.jpg

Here's the gravel that i'm using. It's 10mm, so should suit the size of tank.

I'm pretty excited for UWA shots. even as it is, the depth is huge. The back looks miles away.

depth.jpg

Looks great Mark, can't wait to see this set up, I have no doubt it will be to your usual high standard!
Is it my eye/the photo or is the rail the light unit is hanging from bending slightly?

Joecoral said:
Is it my eye/the photo or is the rail the light unit is hanging from bending slightly?

A bit of both. I'm going to swap what I've currently done, and insert a length of copper pipe into the stainless.

It's rigid as it is, but i dont want the bending. The UWA lens doesn't help matters.

love that tank mate...really well made. If that was mine there would be a barricade around it whilst the children with guns where about.

I'm sure this will be another stunner.

ianho said:
If that was mine there would be a barricade around it whilst the children with guns where about.

Arghh...tell me about it! :twisted: I cant swear on a public forum, but blimey...5 kids are testing my patients today, and only one's mine.

More pics.

Now to decide 100% whats happening in the foreground, then i can start to scape.

geisemann.jpg

geisemann-3jpg.jpg

geisemann-2.jpg

tank-1-1.jpg

It is a Thing of Beauty and the Wood is stunning

Back