• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

130Ltr - Rescape - Fake plants!

Im well impressed ! I agree, group the pebbles more. If you were to do that you could actually add more !!! What fish are you gonna have ?

Unsure about the fish, something like:

10 tetras
10 rummynose
5 -6 gourami's
ottos

Not really sure though.
I'd like to try dwarf cichlids...

I have a lovely shoal of wild caught Pentazona Barbs (tremendous irridescence compared to tank bred ones) that would look lovely in there. A pair of Pelvicachromis Taeniatus would be fantastic too:)

Some pics of the fish :)

imagevaa.jpg

imagewev.jpg

imagetiz.jpg

imagezzae.jpg

Thoughts? I got 2 rams - a male and a female I think!

skeletonw00t said:
Uploading pics from an iphone is such a pointless excercise lol :/

Get a Galaxy S3 then and give me your iPHONE ;)

skeletonw00t said:
Thanks mate - where was i going wrong?

Glad to help. :thumbup:

The code that you put between the Img tags shares the web page, not where ImageShack store the image.
All I did was right click then 'Copy Image Location' on the ImageShack photo, then paste this between the Img tags.
I have no idea if this method is achievable on an iPhone though.

Hope that helps.

Doug.

I've just had a bit more of a play with the ImageShack sharing methods.

The URL which appears to be needed to go between the 'Img' tags is the 'Direct Link' option under 'Links to share this image' ( I don't have an account to test this though).
Another method is to copy and paste the 'Forum' option code as is, under 'Embed this image' without using any other tags.

Both of these methods I imagine would work on your iPhone.

Doug.

Just need to ditch those plastic plants for real ones now ;)

Nah :p

Much less hassle this way & can focus on enjoying the tank rather than silly things like CO2, Ferts & algae.

skeletonw00t said:
Nah :p

Much less hassle this way & can focus on enjoying the tank rather than silly things like CO2, Ferts & algae.

What makes you think you wont get algae just because you have plastic plants?

Back