• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

13mm black intake pipe?

DanMac

I have looked all over the internet and cannot find a simple black plastic intake pipe, I already have one but it is square at the top and would like one that is rounded, I have a glass outflow pipe but dont want a glass inlet as it will slow the flow.

Can anyone send me a link to a 13mm one?, appreciate it.

Yeah I have a squared jbl one but want one that is curved at the top

I'm after the same pipe...had one but cut it down for the school nano. Now I can't work out where it came from! Black has to be the bog-standard background colour for most planted tanks surely?

Yeah i thought they would be the most common but turns out thats not the case. Bumping incase anyone else know where to get one

Either you didn't post the link , or it didn't work mate

Thats weird tim nothing is showing for me, Also to be honest i dont really want a glass intake at this point because i dont want to disconnect it to clean it all the time, where as my glass outflow is at the front side of my tank and i should be able to clean it with a pipe cleaning brush without disconnecting it.

I am satisfied with my current intake pipe, I would just prefer to have one that is curved at the top.

The link is the word 'this' in stu's post above, works for me too :)
It's a link highlighted in green via the forum and blue on tapatalk.

Have a look for plastic tube supplies on eBay and make one yourself if you've got a hot air gun.

Could be a good idea but i dont have a hot air gun and would prefer to buy one with a perfect finish to it.

Bumping the thread incase anyone knows where to buy one, Seems strange that it's so hard to fine one.

I dont know if you will be able to find one here in the uk but search google for fluval 103 /203 intake or jbl cristalprofi 250,

Both of these had black curved intakes but I cant find a uk seller loads in germany and america via ebay

Hope these help

I dont know if you will be able to find one here in the uk but search google for fluval 103 /203 intake or jbl cristalprofi 250,

Both of these had black curved intakes but I cant find a uk seller loads in germany and america via ebay

Hope these help

I googled those and couldnt find anything mate, also they are 12mm and mine is 13mm, not sure if that would make a diference

If you can find something the right size, how about putting a length of heat shrink tube over it.
(And you can probably pick up a heat gun on eBay for just a few quid.)

I can't believe that there are no UK suppliers of black intakes! The Aqua 1 is grey - getting there but....

Back