• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

180cm Iwagumi

icepotato89

Here's the new 6x2x2 iwagumi I set up at Subscape. I'll put some more details up later...

These photos were taken by Ness my favorite artist: Ness Flett | Illustration, Painting, Drawing & Fine Art

IMG_7623cropped_zpsac2ed685.jpg

IMG_7632_zps8e24ade9.jpg

IMG_7636_zps70bc4d5e.jpg

IMG_7651_zps21a1f891.jpg

looking good looking forward to more pics ;)

Dean

This dedicated aquarium room looks amazing! :)

Iwagumi looks very nice. Very nice rocks you are using in this tank.... and the other tank is 3240L :woot: - waiting for the pics of that tank!

This dedicated aquarium room looks amazing! :)

Iwagumi looks very nice. Very nice rocks you are using in this tank.... and the other tank is 3240L :woot: - waiting for the pics of that tank!

Thanks, i've already put up a thread of that tank, its on the forum somewhere...

Day after setup:

4Z0A3608_zps32acb7e3.jpg

Last week:

4Z0A5747_zps7ccab577.jpg

You can see the Stauro melt in these 2 pics, also changed the chainsword for more blyxa

What kind of rock are you using and how did you come by it?
You can buy it at Subscape Aquarium, the shop i work at and where this tank is (if you're in Melbourne, Australia). seiryu stone, mini landscape rock, bonsai rock are other names this type of stone goes by.

Ah yes, thought it looked familiar.

Whenever I've seen it online, its sold by the weight and the stones themselves tend to be small to medium. I'll have to pop into an aquatic store to see what I can find.

Back