2,000L High tech BEAST (feeding vid!!!)

foxfish

I think I might of mentioned Angles to you way back in the thread, I love them even if they can be aggressive bully’s !
They can get pretty big and chunky too, I think your tank is just about the right size for them.
Sit back and enjoy the show then just watch them grow..........

Filip Krupa

I think I might of mentioned Angles to you way back in the thread, I love them even if they can be aggressive bully’s !
They can get pretty big and chunky too, I think your tank is just about the right size for them.
Sit back and enjoy the show then just watch them grow..........
I got 20 of them, they are not too evil yet, just picking on my puffers a little but they dont seem to care much.

I love how they all race to the glass when I get close, checking me out for food.

Gill

I have not planted these stems into the substrate. I have just pushed them into the Mass of Moss. And left 2 Inches out of the water.
Forgot to say. I have had this plant before a few years ago. And it will grow just over a foot out of the water. And looks great, Very Deep Colours out of the water and thick leaves.

sparkyweasel

Not even a broken leaf. They came out of the packing sleeves easily and the leaves opened out to normal appearance as soon as they were in water.
Total success. :)
Thanks again.